MyEconLab courses support either Windows® or Macintosh® operating systems and certain versions of Microsoft Internet Explorer®, Firefox®, or Safari®. System requirements vary depending on your course. To check the requirements for your specific course:
- Go to the MyEconLab Browser Check (some courses have the Installation Wizard instead).
- Select your textbook from the drop-down menu and click Submit.
- Click the System Requirements link on the first page of the Browser Check (or Installation Wizard) to review what you need.
Minimun System Requirements for MyEconLab Courses:
- Internet Connection: Cable/DSL, T1, or other high-speed connection for multimedia content; 56k modem for tutorials, homework, and testing;
- Memory: 64 MB RAM;
- Monitor resolution: 1024 x 768;
- Plug-ins: You need certain plug-ins and players from the MyEconLab Browser Check or Installation Wizard, also found inside your course.