Visit our Customer Technical Support website where you can:
- Find Answers: Search frequently asked questions 24/7
- Chat: Chat online with a live representative 24/7
- Email: Ask a question via email and receive a detailed response, monitored 24/7
- Phone: Educator telephone support 8am–8pm ET,
M-F | 877-658-6752
Frequently Asked Instructor Questions
Some of your most frequently asked questions are below. If you still need help, please contact us using the information in the right sidebar.
- I'm an instructor who is new to MyLab/Mastering New Design. How do I get started?
- How do I contact the publisher regarding a content issue?
- How are international course times affected by U.S. Daylight Saving Time changes?
- In what ways is MyEconLab accessible? Where can I find accessibility resources?
- How can I get educator training on the use of a Pearson web site?
- How do I email 24/7 Pearson Technical Support?
- I am unable to login to MyEconLab. What should I do?
- How do I use Browser Check to make sure I can see all the media in my course?
- Where can I find the system requirements for third-party plug-ins and players?
- Will MyEconLab work with Internet Explorer 9?
- How do lab admins install MyEconLab in a computer lab?
- How can I access my course using Windows XP 64?
- Is MyEconLab compatible with Macintosh computers?
- On the web site for my class I have encountered a variety of errors. What can I do to be able to use the site?
- How can I keep the IE Content Advisor from blocking MyEconLab?
- Can I use the AOL browser or another proprietary browser with MyEconLab?
- How do I get a Course ID for my older MyLab course from within my New Design course?
- How do I remove a student from my class in MyEconLab?
- Why are some questions not available for tests in MyEconLab?
- How do I import an assignment into my new MyEconLab course from my course that is based on a previous edition of the textbook?
- How do I take full advantage of the new Study Plan features?
- How do I view my students' results in MyEconLab?
- How is Gradebook performance affected by class size and number of results?
- Why do my Gradebook pages take a long time to load?
- How do I allow students to resume an incomplete test?
- How do I use the Manage Incompletes page?
- I'd like to use the Deduct Late Submission option, but it appears gray and nothing happens when I click it. How can I use that option?